So happy to see another 2-day sale hit the ‘Burgh!! Shop ‘n Save is offering some great deals this Thurs and Fri. Check first to make sure your local Shop ‘n Save is participating though, as they are all independently owned. My insert is from the Haymaker Village branch in Monroeville.
Here are a few of my favorite deals, the ones that I will be stuffing my freezer with!!
- Hillandale Butter is only $1.99
- Ground Chuck is $2.29/lb (I’ve seen it a bit cheaper, but still a great price as food prices continue to rise!)
- United Dairy Golden Ice Cream (in many varieties) is only $2 for a 64 oz carton
- Gia Russa Stuffed Rigatoni is BUY 1 GET 2 FREE! (serve this up at your next party!)
- Hillandale Chunk or Shredded cheese is only $1.50
- Gallons of United Dairy Iced Tea (and other drinks) are only $1.25
- Boneless Pork Loin Chops $1.88/lb
- Jif Peanut Butter is $2.50 (I haven’t bought peanut butter, which is my fave, in AGES due to the insane price increases. Might have to spring for a jar this week!)
- Loaves of fresh baked Italian bread are 99 cents
- Gia Russa Chicken or Beef broth is only 50 cents for a 14.5 oz can
And from the deli…
- Armour Jumbo Bologna $1.98/lb
- Farmland Cooked Ham $1.98/lb
- Honeysuckle White Turkey Breast $2.98/lb (great price on this!)
- Amish Classic Yellow or White American cheese is $2.98/lb
There are many other deals as well!! I’ll let you know if I find any coupons that match up with these sales to make them even sweeter! Even without coupons, the 2-Day sale is a great way to stock up on butter, lunch meat, cheese and more at a great price!