Happy New Year Friends!!
I’ve been working hard all weekend (no New Year’s Eve fun for me 😦 ), but here are a few links to some great printable coupons to get you started couponing in 2012! Hopefully a grocery store near you doubles coupons, because you’ll be looking at some super-cheap or free groceries!
- 50 cents off Starkist Tuna Pouch (via their Facebook page. Wait for a sale and combine this with the…)
- 80 cents off 4 Hamburger/Tuna Helpers (when they go on sale for $1 at Giant Eagle or Shop and Save! Cheap, cheap, cheap and EASY dinner with all the tuna you just got with the previous coupon.)
- $3 off Purina Pro Plan Cat Food (3.5 lbs or larger, at coupons.com…use zip 90210 if you can’t find it)
- $5 off Purina Pro Plan Dog Food (9 lbs or larger, at coupons.com…there is also a BUY 2 GET 2 FREE PRO PLAN DOG FOOD coupon available there)
- $2 off ANY L’Oreal Hair color Product (redplum.com. Check the drugstore deals at CVS/Rite Aid and look to combine this with a store coupon to get some cheap or FREE haircolor!)
- 50 cents off Snuggle dryer sheets or liquid fabric softener (redplum.com. If your store doubles, wait for a sale and stock up! Snuggle is the best!)
- $1 off Roman Meal Bread (smartsource.com. Wait for a sale at Giant Eagle and pounce!!)
- 75 cents off any 2 (2 lb) Domino sugar products (this should make for a sort-of BOGO deal if there is a sale going on and your grocery store doubles coupons)
- 75 cents off any Muir Glen Product (This should get you some FREE tomato paste! Just used the rest of mine in the pot of chili I have simmering, so this will come in handy!)
Hope everyone had a great first day to what’s going to be a wonderful New Year!!