Very sorry…my work week/family obligations this week have kept me away from my favorite pastime…this blog!!
Hope everyone took advantage of the Hamburger Helper deal at Giant Eagle this week (if you didn’t, you still have time to get it done before Thursday! They are on sale 10 for $10, and you will receive a $2 towards your next purchase Catalina coupon when you buy ten.)
Just sayin’…cause starting Thursday Aug11th, Bumble Bee Tuna Pouches will be on sale for ONLY 59 CENTS (That’s at least $1 off) at select Giant Eagle locations including Irwin, North Versailles, White Oak, McKeesport, Hempfield and Penn Township, all in PA.
So theoretically you could purchase 10 Tuna helpers for $10, and then get your $2 Catalina, would allow you to buy almost 4 Bumble Bee Tuna Pouches…and don’t forget to use these HH coupons to further sweeten the deal… This is a great deal to start/further your stockpile!! (the Tuna too!)
- Printable 80 cents/4 coupon (use 1 of these)
Plus use 3 75 cents/3 coupons from either the 7/17 SmartSource or 6/12 Smartsource
- Get another 80 cents off four coupon here if you are planning to double up on this deal (and use 3 more 75 cents/3 coupons from SmartSource)
- Get 10 Hamburger/Tuna/Chicken helpers for $3.90, or 39 cents each!!
- Get a $2 Catalina coupon back at the register (which would lower the cost of each Hamburger Helper to .19 CENTS EACH, or use that to buy you BumbleBee Tuna, which is what I’m doing!!)
- Then stock up on the 59 cents BumbleBee Tuna pouches this coming week for some CHEAP and EASY dinners!!!
I loooove these deals when I don’t feel like devoting an hour or more to chopping, dicing, sauteing, browning, pureeing, and whatnot. Hey, we all have a life, and it can’t all be 100% from scratch 100% of the time! Am I right or am I right??
- 39 cents Tuna Alfredo Hamburger Helper + 59 cents for a pouch of tuna + some homemade garlic toast made from (half) a loaf of Giant Eagle’s bread that was on special for 69 cents last week= $1.33 dinner that will easily feed 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. Add in some fresh garden veggies/salad lettuce from your garden or the farmer’s market and you’re set!! Rent a movie from the Red Box and get some ice cream from the shop down the street for dessert, and you have a very delicious and entertaining evening for under $5!!
Check back for my SUPER LATE (so sorry!! 😦 ) coupon matchups for Giant Eagle for this week (plus how I scored $188.55 worth of groceries there for $35…on mostly pocket change) and next week’s Giant Eagle matchups that (God and my job willing) I should have up in time for everyone to benefit from!!!
I’ll also be providing some recipes on what to do with all the cheapies and freebies we’ve been scoring this week (eggs, ribs, alternative uses for Hamburger Helper, Tuna, etc.) Mmmm…
Happy Couponing!! Love you guys!!
Please feel free to leave comments/suggestions below in the comment box or link. And don’t forget about MY CONTEST!!! You could easily be a winner!! Just add your 2 cents at the end of my money-saving post in the link above!